- All orders come with a standard 7-10 working day delivery time scale. In most instances we have items shipped quicker than the given timescales.
- Please note we may deliver on weekends and our operating hours of delivery can vary anytime between 7am to 9pm Monday to Saturday.
- Please provide a up to date mobile phone number and email as delivery information is sent via text message/email, we will text/email the details you provide 24-48 hours before delivery to provide you with both a delivery date and time slot, this allows you to prepare for your delivery. You must accept the delivery time/date given in order to secure your delivery slot.
- Our logistics partner provides a specialist delivery service. Their professional delivery teams handle your goods, with great care and attention. Any goods to room of choice for a flat is to the second floor only if the lift isnt working or if goods do not fit inside the lift.
- Sometimes the courier may cancel your delivery i.e broken down van or over booked route. This is not grounds to cancel your order as the courier will rebook your delivery. We urge customers to not dispose of their bed/mattress without receiving your goods first. Heavenlybeds are not responsible for cancelled/rescheduled deliveries and this is not grounds to cancel your order. Heavenlybeds do not pay out for loss or earnings. i.e. delivery cancelled/rescheduled and customer has taken a day of work.
- Any issues with a delivery should be communicated with the courier company.
- Any missed delivery will incur a re-delivery charge of £50.00. This is the additional fee charged by the courier for a 2nd attempt at delivery.
- In the off chance you want to report a damage to your property this must be written on the paperwork before signing and all damages must be taken up with the courier, as Heavenlybeds do not have any direct links with the couriers we use and we hold no responsibility for property damage.
- Assembly/Room of choice - If you select any of these services please ensure you have measured items will fit you any stairs in your property. Couriers must be able to safely carry goods up a staircase and dont lift around bannisters etc, this is down to health and safety as some high headboards if ordered in one single piece can easily weigh anything from 60-90kg. Ottoman and divan bases come in two parts, please ensure you have measured these will fit up any stairs you may have. Drivers must be able to carry these items upstairs safely.
- Assembly once booked is non refundable. As trained fitters are booked for the job. If you decline or refuse assembly on the day i.e. headboard doesn't fit up the stairs or house under renovation then this service is non-refundable.
- Any room of choice or assembly requests please ensure flooring is covered before hand and any ornaments such as mirrors or loose objects are put away. This is due to most items being quite large and heavy.
- Heavenlybeds has no direct contact with the couriers, so we are unable to follow up requests such as asking drivers to ring customers before reaching properties etc, we urge all customers to be present 2hrs before and after the timescales given on your delivery notice.
- We CANT deliver on specific days and times due to it being a multi-drop service and in some circumstances your delivery can be late and fall outside your delivery window due to unforeseen circumstances i.e. traffic on route. For this reason we urge all customers to make themself available 2hrs earlier and later within the time slot given.
- If your headboard doesnt fit up any stairs etc then it is yours to keep. Should you wish for it to be returned there is a £40 disposal fee. As all beds are made to order as we do not stock parts.
Recycling of Items
Unfortunately, we do not offer a recycling service and we will not remove existing beds and mattresses, or any packaging. The recycling and removal of unwanted items is the responsibility of the customer. We advise to contact your local council to have these unwanted items collected.
Assembly of Goods
We now offer assembly on all our products. Please ensure the room where the bed is being assembled is empty as the installation team do not dismantle old beds or take away any packaging on installation. In the event of a return, this service is non refundable. Assembly once booked is non refundable. As trained fitters are booked for the job. If you decline or refuse assembly on the day i.e. headboard doesn't fit up the stairs or house under renovation then this service is non-refundable.
Room of choice
Room of choice is available on all our goods. Anyone living in apartments or flats items that do not fit in the lift won’t be taken up the stairs past level/floor 2. Any delivery above the second floor will require lift access, if no lift is available or the goods dont fit in the lift, items will be left on the ground floor. Items must then be checked on the ground floor before being moved upstairs to your desired floor.
Accepting your Delivery
Please check all items / boxes for damage. If you see, or suspect any damages, please clearly indicate this on the delivery paperwork when signing for the delivery. Mark the items on the delivery signatory paperwork as "Damaged"
Please email us within 24 hours of taking delivery with your name, postcode and images of the damage on email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of Returns
All bedframes come with a return charge of £150.00. Any ottoman beds returned come with a fee of £180.00. This charge is non-negotiable as it is a fee we pay to the national courier we use. Assembly is non refundable, even if the service is declined on the day.
- Please note if the item is faulty, we will replace the relevant part only. You cannot reject a replacement part.
- Assembly fees are not refunded if you have received the service. Packaging is not taken away on assembly, the customer is responsible for disposal of this.
- Damages in transit are not grounds for returns, any items damaged in transit will be replaced. This must however be reported to us within 24 hours of taking delivery.
- Failure of an assembly is not eligibility to return, we have a specialist team we can send out to complete your assembly at a cost of £99.99.
- Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
(a) We receive the returned product within 28 days following the date of [purchase /delivery] of the product;
(b) The returned product is unused, in its original packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
- Any accessories will incur a 50% return charge, i.e pouffes, ottoman boxes etc
- Any headboard selected 45" or more is non returnable, we urge all customers to measure any stairs they have to ensure the higher headboard will fit.
- Ambassador beds are non returnable.
- Opened mattresses are non returnable for hygiene reasons.
How to return a product
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must: Contact us first, as returns can only be accepted if you have notified us i.e. email, phone
What is Excluded?
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
(a) Products that have been altered you i.e a higher headboard of 45" or more has been selected before adding to cart.
(b) Products that have cosmetic damage by you or items sent back with no packaging causing damage in transit.
(c) Collection of goods will be using our courier only. You cannot use a courier of your choice.
- Please note this is excluded on bedframes where if the item is not faulty and or damaged will automatically incur a £150.00 return collection as standard and if this is a ottoman bed the charge is £180.00. Please note no return on ambassador, luxury or accessory collection including headboards that have been made above the standard size of 45".
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy i.e. fully resell able; the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us.
- Bed frames where if the item is not faulty, damaged and will automatically incur a £150.00 return charge as standard i.e. change of mind. Please note no return on ambassador, luxury or accessory collection including beds that have been made to bespoke sizes i.e higher headboard.
Cancelling an Order
Any order that is cancelled after 48hrs will incur a cancellation charge of £90 for a bed frame and £120.00 for an ottoman bed. Higher headboards, ambassador beds, split headboards and accessories cannot be cancelled after 48hrs. If you do cancel a full charge will apply, which again is non negotiable.
A missed delivery does not give grounds for a return, the re-delivery charge must be paid in full.
A late delivery whether this be out of the delivery window on the day or out of the 10-14 days will not be eligible for a return as sometimes this cannot be prevented i.e van breakdown/ weather conditions.
We have tried as a company to make the returns process as easy and fair as possible. Due to 90% of our goods being made to order a return of an item pretty much means an instant loss for us as we dont stock a majority of beds as the bespoke options we allow customers to select before adding items to a basket means we have 1000s of combinations available.