The Duke memory foam mattress absorbs the movement of both partners reducing sleep disturbance with no roll together. The mattress also reduces the worry of rolling off thanks to inbuilt support right to the edge.
A memory foam mattress might be a good option if:
- You experience back and/or joint pain.
- You have issues with pressure points/pressure sores.
- You toss and turn a lot at night.
- Innerspring and pillowtop mattresses lose comfort quickly.
- Your partner’s movements wake you at night.
Note: All Mattresses are hand made in the UK by skilled craftsmen to ensure endless quality every time and comply with all necessary flammability legislation
- Ideal for bad back sufferers
- Hypo-allergic Filling
- Silent Spring System
- Breathable Lining
- Belgium Damask Fabric
- 5* Superior Comfort Rating
Note: All Mattresses are hand made in the UK by skilled craftsmen to ensure endless quality every time and comply with all necessary flammability legislation.
Take a closer look at the different types of materials and colours we do, if you need to request samples you can do so here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.